Are you planning a trip abroad but don't know where to start? Whether you're changing your lifestyle completely to become a nomad or are taking a shorter trip to maximize your time off, these tips will help you plan a seamless vacation or sabbatical.
The following are my top tips after over three years of consecutive solo travel all over the world. These budget guides, packing lists, and informational posts are designed to answer every question you may have about traveling to any part of the world.
What Should You Pack?
Are you traveling to a warm climate? Are you traveling to a cold climate? Are you hoping to pack as lightly as possible? Here are my top tips on what to bring and what to ditch.
- The Gear I Travel With (Three years later, these are my top picks)
- What to Pack for Backpacking in Southeast Asia
- A Video Tutorial for How I Packed Carry On Only for One Year of Travels
- A Winter Packing List
Are you worried about how to prep for your trip abroad? What resources can you trust, how should you handle healthcare, and how can you sell off your belongings quickly and easily? These guides can help you get there.
- The Solo Female Traveler's Handbook - Everything you need to know
- What does it cost to travel the world? Every region broken down here
- How I Plan my Travels in 19 Easy Steps
- How to Handle Healthcare and Immunizations
- How to Sell a Household of Furniture on Craig's List in One Week
How can you take amazing photos of your trip? These guides will help you pick the gear to bring and teach you how to take awesome photos with it.
What Does it Cost?
One of the biggest parts of planning the trip of a lifetime is getting the budget right. What does it cost? These breakdowns will help you plan ahead accordingly for your destination of choice.
Solo Travel Advice
Are you planning to travel on your own? Fear not! These articles will help you feel more comfortable about the concept of solo travel and will help you pick destinations that are great for solo travelers.