Want to reach the perfect demographic for your product or destination?
Have a look at the Be My Travel Muse media kit for statistics and case studies!
Be My Travel Muse (BMTM) is more than just a travel blog with a compelling set of stories and practical tips. Readers are involved, and now both the blog and Kristin’s social media communities have become a conversational, highly engaged environment for adventurous travelers who like to seek unique travel experiences.
- This site sells over $35k worth of products and services per month via affiliate links.
- Past partners have a proven history of bookings and sales after coverage on BMTM (here’s an example).
- Over 1.5 million readers visited BMTM over the past 12 months (via Google Analytics).
- Over 190,000 followers on social media.
- The BMTM reader survey revealed that 20% of active readers have taken a trip after reading about it on BMTM, 15% have made a purchase, and 73% are planning a trip based on information found in the blog.
Who reads Be My Travel Muse?
Based on Google and Facebook analytics and the 2015 and 2016 reader survey of nearly 700 responses:
- 75% female, 25% male
- Interests: Outdoor activities, photography, sports, and affordable luxury travel.
- Average age: 18-35
- Average education: 86% of readers have a degree in higher education or are pursuing (60% undergraduate, 20% master’s level, 6% PhD)
- Typical interests: Outdoor activities (80% of survey respondents), photography (61% of survey respondents) food and cooking (65%)
- 40% North American, 20% European, 20% Australian, 20% Asian readership
Who works with Be My Travel Muse?
- Destinations that want to reach an audience of adventurous travelers with a combination of photos, stories, and video.
- Brands and products that cater to adventurous and female travelers (Please note that Kristin only promotes products that she personally uses).
- SCUBA diving, trekking, and adventure companies that Kristin uses during her travels.
Previous partners and Campaigns
- GoCampers in Icleand – BMTM now sends over 600 visitors per month to GoCampers (check out the case study!)
- PacSafe products – BMTM sells over $1k of PacSafe products per month via affiliate links (check out the case study!)
- Baden-Württemberg – Led to immediate bookings and tens of thousands of blog and social media views
- Finland – BMTM ranks #1 on Google for things to do in Lapland
- South Tyrol – Led to immediate bookings and tens of thousands of blog and social media views over multiple campaigns
- Hawaii – Covered islands with less tourism to much reader interest
Plus, many more clothing, beauty, outdoor product, destination-related, and travel service-related companies. Find more in the media kit.