Hi ladies! Today I am sharing 50 powerful affirmations that have helped me in more ways than one, including body positivity, self confidence, financial abundance, spirituality and more. Whether you are new to practicing affirmations, or just looking for more mantras to work on daily, I’ve got something in store for you. Read on:
What Are Affirmations?
Affirmations are phrases that are written, spoken or meditated on repeatedly to embody positivity and self-love. If you believe in the law of attraction, affirmations help to stay aligned with your goals and transform your attitude throughout the day.
How to Use Affirmations?
Take a moment to do some self-reflection and determine what your goals are, and the things you’d like to work on yourself. Are you a girl boss who wants to keep your head in the game? Look into affirmations for success. Have you noticed an absence of self-care in your daily life and would like to set a self reminder? Pick some self-love themed affirmations to get started.
Write down the affirmations that you resonate with, and begin your practice. I like to say them out loud in front of the mirror in my bathroom, but find writing or even meditating on them equally effective. If you are totally new to affirmations, the first few tries could feel weird and awkward, but don’t give up and keep trying!
When I first embarked on my personal development journey to better deal with difficult thoughts and emotions, I found myself questioning if it’s true that our thoughts become our words and then our actions. For me, much of the power of positive thought comes from writing, saying, and meditating on affirmations. When my inner dialogue is pleasant, I can trust life and myself. These are some powerful words of affirmation I sometimes use:
On Body Positivity
- I deserve to feel safe, comfortable and confident in this body.
- I accept myself the way I am. My body is perfect the way it is.
- I am at peace with my body.
- I allow love to fill every inch of my skin, and I will embrace the warmth this love gives to me.
- I am grateful to be living in this divine female body.
- Even though I’ve felt ashamed of (body part), I commit to changing it.
- If my body requires healing, I will take joy in doing it.
- My body is a tremendous gift, and I will treat it with love and kindness.
- My body is my responsibility, and I will do what’s best for me, for me.
- My (body part) is perfect the way it is.
Body positivity phone wallpapers for your daily reminder:
On Confidence & Abundance
- I trust that I have the capability to achieve my goals.
- I am worthy of accomplishment, success, and abundance.
- I manifest my full potential to being.
- I can powerfully attract what I want.
- I move in alignment with my highest self. I affirm my ability to merge timelines, and rejoice as everything comes to me with ease.
- The world is filled with endless opportunities for me.
- My mind is clear of self-doubt, and I am ready to embrace every challenge that comes my way.
- Every challenge I face is an opportunity to grow and improve.
- My contributions are unique and meaningful.
- It is enough to have done my best.
Confidence and abundance themed wallpapers to set a daily reminder:
On Being A Woman
- I love living in my divine female body.
- I combine femininity and intelligence beautifully.
- My exquisite female body radiates loving kindness to the world.
- I give permission to my inner goddess to work her magic.
- I embrace being a woman.
- I empower myself and all women in the world.
- I appreciate the female cycles that my body experiences.
- Being a woman is the greatest gift the universe has given to me.
- I am a wonderful daughter/mother/sister/partner to my mother/children/siblings/partner.
- I am confident in my sexuality.
Beautiful wallpapers to help set a daily reminder:
- All my words, thoughts, and actions are divinely guided and protected.
- The universe will guide me on anything and everything divinely.
- My mind and body are in complete alignment with the universe.
- The universe’s healing power flows through all the cells of my body.
- I will fill my heart with the peace of meditation. I will pour heartfuls of my joy into peace-thirsty souls.
- Today I am centered in my heart, and closer to Spirit/God/the Universe.
- The universe has my back, always.
- I open my mind and heart to the perfect love of God/Spirit/the Universe.
- I am more than what I see, feel, and think. The wisdom of the whole universe lives inside me.
- All is well in my life. I am immensely blessed.
Spiritual-themed wallpapers to set as a daily reminder:
On Joy & Happiness
- I commit to living a joyful and happy life.
- I choose happiness of this moment, and not pain of the past.
- I attract energies and situations that fill me with joy every day.
- I recognize all the blessings in my life, and each of them fills me with joy.
- The world deserves my authentic happiness.
- Every day I am getting happier and happier in every way.
- I have all the happiness, love and positive energy I need today to have the most amazing day.
- Positive energy nourishes my body, and helps me radiate joy to others.
- A happy, joyful life is being created for me right now.
- Everywhere I go, I attract joy and happiness.
Wallpapers to help pick you up throughout the day:
What are some of your favorite words of affirmation?